genital tales

Confirmed: Brothers' Penis Sizes Tin Be Very Unlike

Photo: Robert Recker/Corbis

A twentysomething man had an alarming experience on a camping trip with his father and two brothers. "The facilities were spartan," he wrote to Slate's Love Prudence, "and we all ended upward in a communal shower." At that place he saw it, dangling between his piffling brother's legs: a really gigantic penis.

While my older blood brother, dad, and myself accept adequately similar, if modest, endowments, my younger brother's male parts were noticeably different (and "better") than ours in almost every manner possible: size, shape, fifty-fifty complexion (!). Information technology was like seeing a smashing white whale breaching aslope dolphins. None of the states look strikingly like our parents, but we are clearly brothers, except for this newly discovered conflicting appendage on my younger brother.

Since the writer'south parents divorced shortly after the youngest brother's birth, he wondered whether he should ask his parents whether the youngest has a different father. Dearest Prudence advises against meddling. (How would you even broach the topic? "Mom, did yous leave Dad because you met a guy with a larger and more than finely complected penis?") She notes that genetics are difficult to predict, merely sometimes theoretical science is non enough. Sometimes y'all demand difficult facts. Long, difficult facts.

The Cutting surveyed sexually active individuals who have slept with brothers to detect out what the penises were like.

DIFFERENT
Male: i have a brother
Male person: i haven't seen his dick in more than a decade
Male: or two probably
Male: i take, however, slept with gay brothers
Male: and they were different.
Me: flaccid AND erect different?
Male: yes
Me: Which brother was better?
Male: bigger. e'er.

Dissimilar
Female: I've fooled around with brothers
Me: Were their penises the same?
Female: like! as well similar endurance levels. but non the same size, one was thicker.
Me: Practise y'all think the brother with the bigger penis knew?
Female person: yeah. they've slept with at least i other girl in mutual.
Me: Which blood brother was better?
Female: bigger one

SAME
Male person: When I was in high school, i blew 2 guys who were brothers (separately) and they had very like penises
Me:  HOW SIMILAR? Erect AND flaccid?
Male:  I only saw them cock (I'one thousand practiced) and they were very close in both size and girth. The balls were also similar. But 1 came a lot faster than the other
Me:  Were the rest of their bodies the same?
Male person:  They actually did look pretty similar. The same coloring, similar height, looked alike.
Me: Were they equally fun to hook upwards with?
Male person: I liked one more than the other, but I'm not sure why.

SAME FRECKLE, DIFFERENT SIZE
Identical Twin: I haven't had sex with brothers, merely I hooked up with a guy after my twin brother hooked up with him. I met the guy at a bar and hooked up with him that night. He subsequently told me he had hooked upwardly with my twin.
Me: Do y'all know if you and your blood brother have similar penises?
Identical Twin: We oasis't measured next to each other, only I'm pretty certain they are similar. (I am told I'grand a little bigger.) I practise know that we both have a petty freckle on information technology. We have a younger brother and I don't know if he measures up to us.
Me: Is the freckle in the same identify? Who told you you're bigger?
Identical Twin: Well, they are both on the head. Haven't actually examined if it's in the same exact place. Some other friend told us when he had seen united states of america both at the beach changing.

Confirmed: Brothers' Penis Sizes Can Differ